30 Days, 30 Ways
30 Days, 30 Ways is a month long program designed to support you in fulfilling your goals and intentions. It's based on knowing ourselves through the Hero’s Journey and discovering how this approach can guide and empower us in life.
The Hero's Journey is based on the work of mythologist Joseph Campbell who studied different world cultures and recognised distinct phases of the archetypal journey. Understanding these phases can help us navigate the emotional terrain.
Imagine holding a map for your adventure of life that helps to gain insight, refine new skills, navigate the maze, meet the inner dragon, embrace rest and reflection and return home transformed, ready to share your gifts.
- 4 x 90 min coaching sessions, one each week, a video call via zoom
- 4 x 30 min check in sessions, one each week, an audio call walking in nature
- Daily actions and reflections (Monday to Friday*) that emerge from our coaching conversations
- Communication via our private Facebook group for daily* connection
I believe it's a lifelong journey "to know thyself" and grow into the fullness of who we are by trusting our inner wisdom. Imagine this 30 day journey as a deep immersion that brings focus and momentum and is tailored just for you.
- Deepen trust in your inner wisdom
- Gain clarity and insight
- Create more self care day by day
- Develop positive habits that support you
- Strengthen belief in yourself
Fear and self doubt is part of the human experience. By leaning into these we can discover they don't need to hold us back! Nurturing our wellbeing and embracing our strengths can help make a difference. A 30 day commitment inspires focused action for the change you wish to create in your life and builds clarity and confidence.
"Christine’s reflections amplified my certainty and that felt empowering. Repeating my words "to develop a practice to be unavailable" really hit home and I now have a commitment to develop healthy habits." - Lorraine