Handmade Scottish Greeting Card featuring Harris Tweed® Swirling Hearts Butterfly
"Weaving the Love's handmade cards inspire feelings of genuine joy in the craft. Made even more memorable with the skilful use of Harris Tweed in vibrant colors, these works have real presence! Unforgettable as a gift to send or receive!"
You love finding a unusual card and sending a thoughtful message to someone you care about. You know there's delight in receiving mail the old fashioned way - a handwritten note arriving through the letterbox!
* Handmade at Findhorn and imbued with the joy of creativity
* Choose from a range of colours (The colour selection is based on the envelope. The Harris Tweed® may vary from the photo due to the uniqueness of each card).
* Blank inside for your messages of love
* A6 in size with matching envelope to enhance the colour of the Harris Tweed®
* Weaving the love stamp on card and envelope
* Biodegradable sleeve
Harris Tweed® is a world famous cloth handwoven at home by islanders living in the vibrant communities in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. Made of 100% Pure New Wool that is dyed, blended, carded, spun, warped, woven and finished only in the Outer Hebrides.
Harris Tweed® is also a story about a real place with a rich history and culture. The artisanal cloth is connected to the wild and beautiful Hebridean landscape providing valuable employment for crofters and weavers in a remote island economy.