Handmade Scottish Greeting Card featuring Harris Tweed® Thistle
"These cards are special because of the Scottish connection. I love the designs and how each card is so individual. I really enjoy sharing them with family and friends, thank you for the creativity!"
Someone close to you has a deep connection with Scotland and you love finding a unique card to send them a special message. You know there's delight in receiving mail the old fashioned way and a handwritten note arriving through the letterbox will evoke wonderful memories...
* Handmade at Findhorn and imbued with the joy of creativity
* Choose from a range of colours (The colour selection is based on the envelope. The Harris Tweed® may vary from the photo due to the uniqueness of each card).
* Blank inside for your messages of love
* A6 in size with matching envelope to enhance the colour of the Harris Tweed®
* Weaving the love stamp on card and envelope
* Biodegradable sleeve
Harris Tweed® is a world famous cloth handwoven at home by islanders living in the vibrant communities in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. Made of 100% Pure New Wool that is dyed, blended, carded, spun, warped, woven and finished only in the Outer Hebrides.
Harris Tweed® is also a story about a real place with a rich history and culture. The artisanal cloth is connected to the wild and beautiful Hebridean landscape providing valuable employment for crofters and weavers in a remote island economy.