Handmade Scottish Greeting Card featuring Harris Tweed® Love Heart
"These handcrafted cards show great care in their making. The clean cut designs display the subtle beauty of Harris Tweed® - a classic cloth with colours evocative of the complex shades of the Outer Isles. A perfect way to express love for the special people in your life and share a little of Scotland's magic."
You're looking for a one of a kind card for a one of a kind person you love dearly. This textured heart expresses your love and weaves the thread from your heart to theirs...
* Handmade at Findhorn and imbued with the joy of creativity
* Choose from a range of colours (The colour selection is based on the envelope. The Harris Tweed® may vary from the photo due to the uniqueness of each card).
* Blank inside for your messages of love
* A6 in size with matching envelope to enhance the colour of the Harris Tweed®
* Weaving the love stamp on card and envelope
* Biodegradable sleeve
Harris Tweed® is a world famous cloth handwoven at home by islanders living in the vibrant communities in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. Made of 100% Pure New Wool that is dyed, blended, carded, spun, warped, woven and finished only in the Outer Hebrides.
Harris Tweed® is also a story about a real place with a rich history and culture. The artisanal cloth is connected to the wild and beautiful Hebridean landscape providing valuable employment for crofters and weavers in a remote island economy.