Handmade Scottish Greeting Card featuring Harris Tweed® Butterfly Thinking of you
"Thank you for your card, I was doubly touched. 1st: for receiving a card filled with love and good wishes. 2nd: for the beauty and creativity. Whaauuhh!!! It lifted me up in a time where so much weighs me down!"
You love finding a unique card and sending a thoughtful message to someone you care about. You know there's delight in receiving mail the old fashioned way and a handwritten note arriving through the letterbox makes the day!
* Handmade at Findhorn and imbued with the joy of creativity
* Choose from a range of colours (The colour selection is based on the envelope. The Harris Tweed® may vary from the photo due to the uniqueness of each card).
* Blank inside for your messages of love
* A6 in size with matching envelope to enhance the colour of the Harris Tweed®
* Weaving the love stamp on card and envelope
* Biodegradable sleeve
Harris Tweed® is a world famous cloth handwoven at home by islanders living in the vibrant communities in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. Made of 100% Pure New Wool that is dyed, blended, carded, spun, warped, woven and finished only in the Outer Hebrides.
Harris Tweed® is also a story about a real place with a rich history and culture. The artisanal cloth is connected to the wild and beautiful Hebridean landscape providing valuable employment for crofters and weavers in a remote island economy.